Cute Faces

Cute Faces

Thursday, March 4, 2010

September 2009

We went to the Bear Park to go fishing it was a lot of fun. The weather was great and the boys enjoyed it. We packed KFC and headed for the park. I miss summer. I can't wait for it to be here.
Luke enjoys fishing. He is pretty patient too.
Mom loves her boys....

Me and the love of my life....
Our little picnic. It was a fun activity.
Gone fishin. Not a care in the world. But then again I don't know if Cole ever has a care.
Jake loves to be outside. Out of all my kids he enjoys it the most. He is my little outdoors man.
Moose is being adventurous. He has fun once he is there but Luke likes being home.
Boys having fun together...
Cole was Nephi for the week. We picked one of our kids that was acting like Nephi throughout the week and they got to go golfing with dad. Cole was Nephi. He was a good listener and obeyed mom and dad. He was nice to his brothers and overall was the best kid for the week. Go Cole!!!
Nephi...:)



He was so excited to go. He also got to get ice cream with dad after they went golfing. He is our little sweetie.

Luke and Cole love to play under the table. They "frix" it as Luke would say. They bring up all their tools and get to work. Thanks for being my little handy men, dad needs to take notes from the kids.
We love going to Jake's school to see what is up. He has lots of cute little buddies. He enjoys recess that is his favorite part of the day.
Brady is in Jake's class. He showed me the playground and gave me the ins and outs of what you are supposed to do. Where the rocks are and the wood chips, what slide does what and so forth.
We packed a lunch and went to school to eat with Jake.
Jake got his first cavity. Dang it. Hope we don't get another one. Brush, Brush, Brush your teeth.
Cole is pumped. Poor little dude.
Luke was really nervous but he did great.

2 comments:

Jody said...

You have the cutest kids!! Thanks for the fun day!! You are one great mom!! I have much to learn from you.Love ya

Jason and Tricia Loder said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE my nephews! So cute, Nik. And yes, I agree with Jody... you are one GREAT Mom!