Cute Faces

Cute Faces

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Disney on Ice






Going to Disney on Ice was perfect. We really enjoyed ourselves. The kids loved watching Mickey and his friends ice skate. Jake thought everything was real. They all loved seeing Peter Pan fly. I loved it too. I don't know how dad felt about it...But he was a good sport. I love Disney characters and especially Disney Land it makes me feel like a kid again. I love doing things with my cute little family. Travis and I can't believe that we are the parents now making memories for our children just like both of our parents did before us.

4 comments:

KiraD said...

Sounds like you all had a great time. Let me know if you need help this week with the extra kids. I hope everything goes well for Tanner and Chels.

Ja and Becky said...

looks like you guys had a fun time! We need to get together sometime-- especially with summer coming up!

Jody said...

Fun!! We thought about going, but didn't!! Someone was sick!! Surprise!! Glad that you had fun!! Good parents to make such fun memories with your kids!!

Kimberly Davis said...

Wes wants to know what's up with Travis Beard.... I wish we could have gone with you, I love Disney on Ice!!!