Cute Faces

Cute Faces

Monday, March 16, 2009

Jake's wrestling update










The first meet was held here in Evanston. It was successful. Even though he didn't win he had fun. He asked when he could do it again. He lost both of his matches, but improved from his first to his second. He ended up on the top, as Jake put it.


He was asked by a friend after his second match how he did and he said, "No I didn't but I
ended up on top." He said it with confidence and a big smile. I know he had a
fun because when the next wrestling match
came he wanted to go. It is a lot of fun.
I can't believe how old he is getting.
It seems crazy that we are already
traveling to wrestling matches! The second wrestling match was in
Cokeville, WY
and Jake improved. He took second. He pined two guys. He got another medal, but was ready to leave
when it was time. I am proud of him.
The next match is in Coleville, UT on Thursday that will be fun to go to.
We'll let you know how it goes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a wrestler! Let us know if there is one in Evanston again and I'll bring the boys to watch. They would probably love to see Jake....I am still curious as to what our boys will wanna do. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Kimberly Davis said...

I just showed the boys Jake's pictures and Tate yelled "Go Joe!!!!!" Good job little buddy!

Jason and Tricia Loder said...

GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO JAKE! What a cutie! He looked so proud of himself Nik. I just can't believe how old he is already! Well, it's just the beginning for you girl. Your Saturdays for the next 15 years are booked... year by year, sport after sport! Love you guys!

Lazanes said...

hey its steph. your little family looks so cute.. you look great. ill keep checking it. If i decide to get one i'll let you know. take care.

Ty and Shay said...

Oh! So cute! I love the outfits, he is soo Adorable! What a fun hobbie. LOL