Cute Faces

Cute Faces

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We have a wrestler

On Monday March 2 Jake started wrestling practice.




Jake loves wrestling. He was so excited to start. I guess I am just a little shocked. I didn't think that he would like it or want to do it. I guess I was wrong. Now what??Do we go get a singlet, ear gear and shoes??? Is that what I need?? I don't know, throw me some clues moms with kids that do this, I am a rookie. Anyways, I enjoy watching him at practice. He and his buddy Jaxin wrestle around the house now they can take their moves to the mat. His first meet is Saturday March 7. I thought we wouldn't be going to any more meets that are offered, but I might be wrong. The other day at the dentist the hygenist asked Jake if he was in school and he said, "No I am in wrestling and I started to practice. I have three coaches. Steve and I don't know the other ones. " It was so cute that he talked about that out of all the activities he is in. I don't care what sport my kids choose I just want them to find something they love to do and do it. So here we go.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun!!!
hey im not sure how long that class will take but you are welcome to come and leave early if you have to i could finish whatever you dont get done.

Jason and Tricia Loder said...

Gooooooo Jake! How cute is he, Nik? I loved the pics of your little wrestler. Glad he is enjoying it, that's what matters most. Uncle Jason wrestled in high school. Tell Jake he better practice up so this summer we can see his moves:) Love you guys!

Kimberly Davis said...

He looks darling - Can't wait to hear about his matches!!!! With all those boys you better get use to it!

Shannon said...

Hey Nikki, just stumbled on your blog. Hope you don't mind I'm adding you to my list. Cute boys! I don't know how you have done twins!!!