Cute Faces

Cute Faces

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Everyone has a hero....





Everyone can remember someone that they have looked up to. I know that I sure can. These little boys look up to Boss. Bosten is my little boys' hero. He is always ready to love these 3 little guys. The boys truly love him and enjoy being with him. They hope to one day fill his shoes. Which, will be shoes that I approve and a path I hope that they choose to take. I remember Bosten talking to the boys about serving a mission, it was neat to hear the questions that they had for him. Bosten we love you and we are so lucky t o have you in our family now. Thank you for being you.
We went to watch one of his games. It was fun to see him play. He is a good football player. The boys thought wearing his gear, even though it was stinky, was awesome. Cute little football players.



2 comments:

Jason and Tricia Loder said...

Cute post Nik. Love that the boys look up to their big cousin. Way to go, Bosten!

Rachel said...

Hey Nikki! I love reading your blog and seeing what your cute kiddos are up to! I was wondering if you have an email address for Tanner or his wife. I want to make sure he has the info for our class reunion. Our class blog is ehsclassof2000.blogspot.com or you can email evanston2000@gmail.com
Thanks!
Rachel