Cute Faces

Cute Faces

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas






We had a fun time decorating the tree. I wish Troy could have been here to shake the ladder under Travis's scared feet. He was nervous and yelling at the kids to be careful. He had to stake the tree up so if wouldn't fall over. Personally I think if the tree was 4 feet smaller we could have enjoyed putting it up and not stressing out that the tree was going to topple over on us. This was kind of a stress the whole time, until Tanner and Chelsey came to take it down. Thanks to them we could run in our front room without worrying about it falling on us:) Not really...but it was leaning again marsh mellow roasters. A contraption that Travis put together.
The kids had fun bringing the decorations out and putting them up. I was fat and it was hard to move around. I did the best I could. We also started the tradition of sleeping under the tree the night after we put it up and get it decorated. It was beautiful. I layed with the boys until about 11pm and then I had to go in my bed. Then around 1 a.m. the labor pains began.
All moms know that December is a busy month. I love it. But this year it was harder than normal. I was still helping out in Jake's room. I also helped out with the Christmas party and Jake's birthday party. Then they had a fun movie for the kids on the last day. Little did I know that I was doing too much and that night I would go into labor. I was not ready for Christmas or a baby. I was taking it one day at a time by this point. We were going to get our Christmas gift early.

1 comment:

Kimberly Davis said...

Your tree is HUGE...holy cow, how did you get that thing home!