Cute Faces

Cute Faces

Monday, June 7, 2010

Fun Days... I wish they could last forever...

The boys loved going to Kindercamp. Today was white day and a trip to the dentist. They had a great time. They enjoyed listening to Dr. Lester talk about how you should take care of your teeth. They loved the new tooth brushes that they got at the end of the tour.













Look at the cute little bunny rabbit. They played a cute game and danced around down by the court house. I loved watching them play. They love their teacher Miss Ali Hoopes.


Look at these beautiful boys, I mean girls. Luke will have nothing to do with these outfits. But Jake and Cole enjoy playing house, princesses and dress up. They love having their nails painted they think that is great. Dad so much doesn't like it, but I think it is cute.



















Look at my cute little boys they are soooooooo cute. I can't think of anywhere I 'd rather be than with them. I love being their mom. I can't believe how fast they are growing up.
This is a picture of Jake's first shoe tie. I was so proud of him. He is doing so good in Kindergarten.

1 comment:

Kimberly Davis said...

I LOVE these pictures, Wes would have a fit, but I think they are so darling!!

Love all the Posts!