Cute Faces

Cute Faces

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fun with my boys. Luke and Cole have been fun to concentrate on while Jake is at school. I love watching them grow. I am thankful for them in my life. Cole is fun. Luke is more conservative. Together they even each other out. They enjoy going to sports class on Fridays with Brenda. She is awesome. She teaches the boys basic fundamentals to help them with coordination. I love playing with them. We live at the Rec. There is so many fun activities for the boys to do during a long winter. It is fun to have some where to go to. They do love the snow though so that is good. Sledding is one of their favorite things to do.

1 comment:

Jason and Tricia Loder said...

Love these little guys! They are so different from eachother that sometimes I forget they are twins. Look nothing alike and have two totally different personalities. Cutie pies. I miss them!